If you have EVER registered for a program through Queen Anne’s County Parks and Recreation in the past a Household ID Number was created for you, even if it was years ago. Don’t worry if you do not recall that number, our staff is on standby to provide you with that information. Just call 410-758-0835 to obtain your Username and Password. Once you log in you will have the ability to create a new Username and Password of your choice.
BRAND NEW to Queen Anne’s County Parks Recreation? If this is the first time you or your family have ever registered for any Queen Anne’s County Parks and Recreation program, click this button to sign up for a new account and you may choose your Username and Password for Online Registration.
Queen Anne’s County Parks and Recreation’s Policies for All Registrations
- Advance registration for programs is required since most class sizes are limited. We will not accept registration by phone or at the class.
- Registrations are accepted on a “first come” basis.
- We reserve the right to cancel or alter programs that don’t meet minimum registration requirements.
- Parents are to arrive five minutes before the program’s closing to pick up their child. Failure to do so could result in the child’s removal from the program.
- When there is a school closing, our programs are canceled. (This includes scheduled school closures and half days.) Special school meetings, activities or weather conditions may also be reasons for program cancellations. We (Recreation Staff or Vendor Instructor) will notify you of any cancellations and advise you of the make-up date.
Program/Camps Refund Policy:
If the Recreation Division cancels a program/trip for any reason, a full refund will be given. If you withdraw three business days prior to the start of the program, you will forfeit 20% of the fee for the program or no more than $25 for each registration as an administrative fee. Refund request for medical reasons shall be accompanied by a physician’s note. A pro-rated refund will be issued “ONLY” for the first two sessions. No refund will be given if you cancel after second session or event has taken place. Refund checks take 7-10 business days to be processed.
ALL refund requests must be submitted in writing to Joan H. Brooks or email@example.com (email accepted) with the exception of cancelled programs. Full refunds are given only if a program is cancelled or there are extenuating circumstances prior to the start date of the program.
Trips & Excursions Refund Policy:
- NO refunds will be given unless someone takes your place.
- Money will not be refunded until after the trip is taken. Refund checks will take 7-10 days to be processed.
- The trip may be cancelled for lack of sufficient interest and/or cancellation by the tour company. Refunds will be made promptly. This includes trips cancelled due to inclement weather.