We are now offering Online Registration in addition to our traditional paper registration forms.
Here's how to Register Online
The first time you register online you will need your "Household ID Number." And what is a Household ID Number? If you or anyone in your family's household have ever signed up for a program through QAC Recreation, a Household ID Number was created for you, even if it was years ago. Don't worry if you do not recall that number, our staff is on standby to provide you with that information. Just call 410-758-0848 to obtain your Username and Password. It's that easy! Once you log in for the first time, you will have the ability to create a new Username and Password of your choice.
Online Registration Patrons Click Here to Sign In
Once you know your Household ID Number and Password, this is where you register from now on!
Brand New to QAC Recreation? If this is the first time you or your family have ever registered for any QAC Recreation program, click this button to sign up for a new account and you may choose your Username and Password for Online Registration. If your family has an existing Household ID Number, the system will not allow you to create a new User Name & Password. You must call 410-758-0848 where our staff will be happy to provide you with your Household ID Number and Password.
Instructions for Printable Registration Form to Mail, Fax or Bring to Our Office
- IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR A LEAGUE - please remember to write in your preferred shirt size somewhere on the form. Make sure to note if it is a Youth or Adult size.
- Please complete one registration form for each participant.
- Paying by check? Make checks payable to "Queen Anne's County Recreation" and mail registration and check to: 104 Powell Street, Centreville, MD 21617
- Paying by Visa, Mastercard or Discover? Either mail to the above address or fax registration form with credit card number to 410-758-4489. Please DO NOT fax registration forms without credit card information, as this will not reserve a place for you in the class.
- No confirmation of registration will be sent. There will be notification only if there is a cancellation or change.
QAC Recreation's Policies for All Registrations
- Advance registration for programs is required since most class sizes are limited. We will not accept registration by phone or at the class.
- Registrations are accepted on a "first come" basis.
- We reserve the right to cancel or alter programs that don't meet minimum registration requirements.
- Parents are to arrive five minutes before the program's closing to pick up their child. Failure to do so could result in the child's removal from the program.
- When there is a school closing, our programs are canceled. Special school meetings, activities or weather conditions may also be reasons for program cancellations. We will notify you of any cancellations.